Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome 2009


Now that we are almost a month into 2009, I feel I am well overdue in welcoming the new year and reflect on the previous year.

2008 was pretty great. I did many great things, like starting this blog. This was a major step, as it allowed me to spread my theories and predictions to the masses. Other cool things happened too. I made new friends and as far as I can tell, no new enemies. Most of all, I defeated an alien invasion without exposing my activities to the public or government (That's a really hard thing to do).

As for 2009, there are big things in my future. I will finally graduate college in May, and in theory, get an awesome job, preferably one involving androids. Several movies I want to see will come out, Star Trek in particular. That better not suck. Also, I have a feeling that I will either win The Lottery or a sweepstakes that awards a lifetime membership to Costco.


So, goodbye 2008, and welcome 2009!

2 comments:

Doug Walo said...

I totally want to see the new Star Trek movie!

I hate Costco. BJ's rules! So, I hope you win the Lottery because if you had a lifetime membership at Costco, you would probably be obliged to use it.

Unknown said...

Ok, the dude you have in the Star Trek pic looks like Sylar from Heroes. Is it the same person?? That'd be weird. Or illogical.